Metal Gear Solid Theme - Piano Metal Gear Solid Theme - Piano

Good job so far

Great job so far but i think there is still room for improvement. your timing is out and the sound quality isnt so great but i think it was a very creditable effort. with a little bit more time and effort i think that could be really really good. try putting a few note in the left hand to give it a bit more depth.

Try playing along to a metranome or to the actuall music.

REALLY good effort tho!! Keep it up

The Belmont Legend The Belmont Legend

Wow!

It may not be entirely original but WOW! you have done an amazing job!! I love this! i really like the harpsichord at the beginning! you really have done a fantastic job! it takes alt to be able to create such an emotional piece! This really shows what modern classical pieces can achieve! i think that classical pieces are seriously under rated! and i cant wait to hear more of your work!

(_RGH_) In The Woods (Ref (_RGH_) In The Woods (Ref

Incredible

This is such a beautiful piece....its so emotional....you've done an AMAZING job. I have to say i LOVE the quiter drums it makes it so more effective...i mean the hip hop ambience is definately there but is somewhat masked by everything else (In a good way :D) this would make fantastic film music! i could see it playing just after the hero has lost a battle, thinks there is no hope...but suddenly see's a small glimmer of hope towards the end. just WELL DONE!!!

RyeGuyHead responds:

many thanks for your compliments

Marching Song (Loop) Marching Song (Loop)

Very Catchy

I Like it! realy really catchy! good job! someone should definately put this in a flash!!

Killer Instinct GOLD Killer Instinct GOLD

Brill!

This is brilliant! i like the sudden break near the end where it goes quiet and builds up again. Nice use of synths!! keep up the good work!!

SuperGoodSound responds:

thanks! I know a few people wanted the break just to blast back in full force after like a measure of silence but I couldn't figure out how to make it work so I just stuck with the slow-build.

In Between In Between

Definatly finish it

This is amazing! i think you should finish this as a full classical piece. its so emotional..i love it!

Hey Joe [cover] Hey Joe [cover]

Excellent!

Wow!, this is awesome!! alhough i would sound cool if you had the lyrics over the top. but this is a wicked cover...nice guitar!! the distortion all through was really effecive!!