A Dozen Black Roses A Dozen Black Roses

You know....i am not a hip hop fan in any way shape size or form....but i love this track. Its beautiful. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Ambient Evening Ambient Evening

This is an incredible piece of music. It really touches me in so many ways. This is possibly one of the most emotional pieces of music i have ever heard. I think this song is something people can sit and reflect to.....think about everything they have done in their lives and i think it inspires them....inspires them to make the most of the time they have left, to squeeze every ounce of joy out of life.

I think this has alot of potential to become a large orchestral piece, i think putting more emphasis on strings....maybe having them play in harmony with the melody. I also think that this is one of the few pieces that would benefit from getting louder and more robust as if you literally pouring your heart and sould into it. I think you should make this into a very big and very powerful piece maybe finishing off quietly and softly like it started. Anyway..Good Luck with this piece i can wait to hear the full product.

BlazingDragon responds:

Your words well represent what this piece means to me; reflection. It is a song that represents my sorrow, joy, failures, successes, and memories. It has an underlying sad tone, yet holds an air of hope and beauty. It simply represents life and all it has to offer, both good and bad.

I would love to turn this into a large orchestral piece, but my knowledge of orchestration is limited. I believe that you have some good ideas, though, and perhaps I'll make multiple versions of this in the future. Again, thank you for the wonderful review and encouragement. I never expected my music to have such an effect. :-)

He's a pirate: PotC He's a pirate: PotC

There was soe great potential there but its lost its edge....And really dont mess with the just ruins the effect of the song....Its a fantastic effort but i think it needs some work.....

Keep the rythm as the original and your onto a winner.

Good luck with the composing.

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks much! Will take this into account for my next piece

Sophisticated Lady Sophisticated Lady

As mrsaxman really should credit Ellingtons work but.....this is fantastically are an amazing pianist.....keep up the good work :)

Dead boys poem (Fixed) Dead boys poem (Fixed)

Come on this rules!! i love what you've done here with the contrast bewteen should do a cover of End of all hope....with you talen itwould so rule!

- She Is My Sin - - She Is My Sin -

Fatastic cover of a fantastic song. you have done it SO much justice WELL DONE!!

Kinslayer (UpSawed) Kinslayer (UpSawed)

5/5 and 10/10 Dude!!! ths song ROCKS!! I love the original song by nightwish nd let me tell you...this does not dissapoint sounds AWSOME i love the effects it is actually AMAZING! Congrats on a brilliant job!! You should remix many many more Nightwish songs! GOOD JOB!!

Laikros responds:

They're on the way, just be patlent ;D

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sk8boarding Metal Gear Solid 2 Sk8boarding

Tone the base down but othe than that this is pretty damn cool

Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme

Good Job

I'm a bassist...and thas pretty damn good....a few bum notes but thats actually pretty good..keep practicing and keep up the goodwork.

-Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme- -Metal Gear Solid 2 Theme-

Bit more practice

you've almpst got it but it strays too far away from the actual song in the middle...i think you need to work on it a bit more and re-submit it. but good effort tho